University of Zululand (UniZulu) Applications 2019/2020
ABOUT UNIZULU: University of Zululand (UniZulu) is established as a reputable contributor to South African higher education. The beginning of its developments can be traced to the mid 20th Century. UniZulu offers students tertiary qualifications in undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. The institution also offers diplomas and higher certificates to its students.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to UNIZULU you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your application fee (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID.
- Exam Results: Grade 12 Marks are very important for your application. Your Matric June Marks is allowed by Unizulu to use to apply. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a valid email address when applying either online or a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Be aware of the Application Date:
28 September 2019 (Faculty of Science and Agriculture)
30 September 2019 (Faculty of Education)
31 October 2019 (all other programmes)
- R220 (SA citizens)
- R275 (International applicants)
- R440 (SA late applications)
- R550 (International late applications)
University of Zululand (UniZulu) required students to write NBTS Test before they can apply.
Course Cost Range Per Annum: The initial tuition fees at the University of Zululand is R3 000.
Do you have any questions about your application?
Tel: 035 902 6923
Postal Address (Main Campus):
University of Zululand
Private Bag X1001