University of Witwatersrand (WITS) Application 2019/2020
ABOUT: University of Witwatersrand (Wits) is located in Johannesburg, The origins of Wits lie in the South African School of Mines, which was established in Kimberley in 1896 and transferred to Johannesburg as the Transvaal Technical Institute in 1904.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click here and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to WITS you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your application fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Be aware of the application Date;
- 30 June 2019 (Faculty of Health Sciences; Bachelor of Architecture; Bachelor of Arts in Speech and Hearing Therapy)
- 30 September 2019 (all other programmes)
University of Witwatersrand (WITS) required students to write NBTS Test before they can apply.
Course Cost Range Per Annum: Tuition costs at WITS ranges anywhere from R30 000 to R70 000.
Do you have any question about your application?
Tel: +27 (011) 717 1888
Tel: +27 (011) 717 1000
where to find the institution?
1 Jan Smuts Avenue
How To Apply Online to University of Witwatersrand
How To Calculate Your APS at University of Witwatersrand
University of Witwatersrand Admission Requirements
University of Witwatersrand Accommodation
University of Witwatersrand Application Form 2019 pdf