University of Limpopo (Turfloop) Application 2019/2020
About: The University of Limpopo (Turfloop) is a university in the Limpopo Province, South Africa. It was established on 1 January 2005, by the merger of the University of the North and the Medical University of South Africa (MEDUNSA).
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click here and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to UL you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your application fee (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID.
- Exam Results: Grade 11 Marks are very important for your application. Your Matric June Marks is allowed by UL to use to apply. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a valid email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Important Application Date:
30 July 2019 (MBChB programme)
28 September 2019 (all other programmes)
- Non Refundable R240 (SA citizen)
- Non Refundable R360 (International Applicants)
- Online Application is Free
Course Cost Range Per Annum ; Tuition costs range anywhere from R6,900 upwards.
University of Limpopo (UL) required students to write NBTS Test before they can apply.
Have questions about your application?
Tel: 015 268 3332
The Registrar Academic – Turfloop campus
Private Bag X1106