University of Johannesburg Application 2019/2020
ABOUT: University of Johannesburg (UJ),was established in 2005, it was formally known as RAU. University of Johannesburg is located in the heart of South Africa: Johannesburg.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click here and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to UJ you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your application fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Be aware of the application Date;
Application Closing Date:
28 September 2019 (Undergraduates) at 12:00
31 October 2019 (Postgraduates) at 12:00
- Online application – Free
- The offline, paper application – R200
- Do not pay the application fee if you have paid it previously since UJ’s application fee is payable once only.
University of Johannesburg (UJ) required students to write NBTS Test before they can apply
Course Cost Range Per Annum: Undergraduate tuition costs at UJ ranges anywhere from R20 000 to R67 000.
Do you have any question about your application?
Tel: (011) 559 4555
Where to find the institution?
Cnr Kingsway and University Road