University of Cape Town (UCT) Applications 2019/2020
ABOUT: University of Cape Town institution is ranked number one in south Africa . UCT have 6 campuses throughout Cape Town, with the main campus sitting on the foot of Table Mountain.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to UCT you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your applicationfee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Be Aware of the application date:
30 September 2019
- R100 (SA citizen)
- R300 (International citizens out of the SADC region)
University of Cape Town (UCT) required students to write NBTS Test before they can apply
Course Cost Range Per Annum: Tuition costs at UCT ranges anywhere from R30 000 to R80 000.
Do you have any questions about your application?
Tel: 021 650 2128
Where to find the institution?
University of Cape Town
For more information about University of Cape Town (UCT) Applications 2019/2020, click on the links below;
How To Apply Online to University of Cape Town
How To Calculate Your APS at University of Cape Town
University of Cape Town Admission Requirements
University of Cape Town Accommodation
UCT Application Form 2019 pdf