TSIBA Business School Application 2019/2020
ABOUT: TSIBA Business School is an accredited, higher education institution offering graduate and post-graduate business qualifications. The Business School aims to prepare exceptional and ambitious graduates to have a profound impact on their world and their future.
Be Aware of the application date:
Applications are open.
- Online applications: Free
- Hard-copy applications: None. You need to apply online.
TSIBA has made its computer labs available for students to complete online forms on campus.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click here and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to TSIBA Business School you should have the following;
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
TSIBA Business School requires students to write NBTS Test before they can apply.
Students successfully accepted to, and registered for the Bachelor Degree of Business Administration (BBA) programme at TSIBA are awarded subsidised tuition bursaries. Students on tuition bursaries are however required to pay a percentage of their fees in the form of a sliding-scale tuition fee. By doing this, TSIBA allows students to pay what they can afford based on a financial means test. The TSIBA means test is calculated based on household earnings and apportioned into affordable brackets per income group.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply online, click the blue button below.
TSIBA is only accepting online applications with no application fee.
STEP 2: WRITE THE NATIONAL BENCHMARK TESTS
All students who wish to study at TSIBA need to write the NBTs. You will need to write both the AQL and the MAT. If you’ve written this before, attach a copy of your results to your application.
For more information on the NBTs, click here.
STEP 3: The TSiBA Interview
To progress in the selection process you may be invited for an interview to assess your entrepreneurial and leadership achievements, attitude and compatibility with the TSIBA culture. This also provides an excellent opportunity for you to also meet TSIBA staff, ask questions and assess TSIBA for yourself.
STEP 4: CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE
After this, you will be conditionally accepted if all goes well. They will make a final offer once they receive a certified copy of good matric results. If you’ve already completed matric, attach it to your initial application.
STEP 5: ORIENTATION DAY
The final step in the selection process is full participation in the compulsory 1-day Orientation day after you have successfully registered.
The institution offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications in the following faculties: