Southern Business School Application 2019/2020
ABOUT: SBS – Southern Business School was established in 1996.The institution offer accredited higher education through distance learning. Southern Business School is a fully accredited and registered higher education institution.
HOW TO APPLY
Before You Apply you must have the following;
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTERING
- A certified copy of the student’s South African identity document (ID) or equivalent document in the case of non-SA citizens; and
- A certified copy of the student’s Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate or National Senior Certificate or highest qualification obtained.
*Remember you will need a valid email address.
Registration at Southern Business School can be a normal registration or a conditional admission.
NB: Namibia has different minimum admission requirements to South Africa. Selection criteria may be applied if the number of applicants exceeds the number of students provided for.
Be Aware of the application date:
Application Closing Dates
19 November – 15 March
17 June – 17 August
Registration fees range from R900 – R1 200. Registration documents available below.
Course Cost [Excluding Masters] :Tuition fees range per subject: R1 405 to R3 550
Tuition fees range per qualification: R11 350 to R50 625
To apply and register online, download the registration form, complete it and submit it with the required documents to the appropriate email address. Please note that each qualification has its own recipient email address:
- Higher Certificates: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma: email@example.com
- BBA & BBA Honours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BPP / BPP Honours & Advanced Diploma: email@example.com
- Higher Certificate in Paralegal Studies: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor of Commerce in Law: email@example.com
- Masters Degrees: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the same application form as for the online application, complete it and submit it with the required documents. Applications can be posted to:
The Registration Department
Private Bag X03
An international registration fee for a foreign student is applicable. This excludes students from Namibia, Lesotho, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Swaziland. Should a student write examination in a non-SADC country, an additional fee per examination will be charged.
Payment can be made by debit order (this is the preferred method of payment), electronic fund transfers (EFT), direct deposits by means of a bursary or payment by an employer, or it can be done through the payment gateway on the school website, www.sbs.ac.za