The South African College of Applied Psychology – SACAP application 2019
ABOUT: The South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP) is an industry leading tertiary education provider. SACAP offers a holistic approach to ensuring their students enter the working world as confident practitioners.
Be aware of the Application Date:
Application Closing Dates
First term registration closes on the 31st of January 2019. SACAP has 3 intakes per year so that students can start their studies in any one of their terms, starting in February, May and September. with a limited space register within the registration period to avoid disappointment. (Please note that not all qualifications are available each term)
Online application fees: R300
Paper-based application fees: R350
Specialised programme application fees: R600
Before you apply to SACAP you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your application fee (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID.
- Exam Results: Grade 11 Marks are very important for your application. Your Matric June Marks is allowed by SACAP to use to apply. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a valid email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please ensure that you have a certified copy of your ID and highest qualification ready for upload. Additional documentation may be requested for international students and individuals applying for certain qualifications.
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- Follow the link below to start your online application.
- Be sure to have your supporting documents and a copy of your ID in digital format.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- You will click “Submit” at the end of your online application process and it will automatically be delivered to SACAP.
- Remember to upload all of your documents and pay all of the required fees. SACAP’s banking details is available online or in the tuition fees document above.
- Complete the form in black pen
- Keep a copy of your application.
- Remember to include all of your supporting documents, including proof of payment.
- You can email the application to: email@example.com
or send it to
Head Office: 5th Floor Sunclare Building, 21 Dreyer Street, Claremont, Cape Town, 7708, South Africa
The institution offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications in the following areas:
- Psychology & Counselling
- Human Resource Management
You can view all of their courses here.