RGIT Application 2019
ABOUT:Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology (RGIT), has evolved in tune with the explosion of digital technologies to become the knowledge powerhouse. The institution has 33 higher education campuses and 40 TVET campuses countrywide.
Richfield is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training and is fully accredited by the Council on Higher Education.
Click and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to Richfield you should have the following;
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
- Proof of payment.
Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology gives a discount of R1000 for applicant with distinction of (less than 85%). remember T&Cs apply
Course Cost Range per Annum
FET Average Course Cost: R17 990
HET Average Course Cost: R20 000
SLP Average Course Cost: R5 000
TVET Average Course Cost: R7 990
Distance Learning Average Course Cost: R20 990
You don’t have to write NBTs before you can apply
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply online, follow the steps below;
- There is not hard copy application.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- You will click “Submit” at the end of your online application and you will be contacted soon by a rep from Richfield Graduate Institution.
STEP 3: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
Make sure you pay your application fee. Remember to have your reference number handy when making your payment.
The institution offers Higher Education and Training, Distance Learning, TVET, and Executive & Skills Programmes. They offer programmes in the following fields of study:
- Information Technology
You can view some of their courses here.
Tel: 0861 321 321
WhatsApp: 0823 321 321
- HET Pricelist 2019 (DOWNLOAD)
- Short Learning Programmes Pricelist 2019 (DOWNLOAD)
- TVET Pricelist 2019 (DOWNLOAD)
- Distance Learning Pricelist 2019 (DOWNLOAD)
- TVET Prospectus 2019 (DOWNLOAD)
- HET Prospectus 2019 (DOWNLOAD)
- Distance Learning Prospectus 2019 (DOWNLOAD)
- SACE Brochure 2019 (DOWNLOAD)
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THE SCHOOL WEBSITE