PIHE Application 2019
ABOUT: Pearson Institute, formally Midrand Graduate Institute, gives you the opportunity to shape your own future. They offer a range of qualifications and programmes, led by the latest knowledge and industry trends, which prepare students to the world of work. Their teaching methods ensure that students acquire subject-specific skills, work behaviours and confidence in using relevant technology. They offer undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications and programmes across three faculties; Applied Science, Commerce and Law and Humanities as well as the Centre for Foundation Programmes.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click here and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to PIHE you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of application fee
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Be aware of the application date
Course Cost: Contact Pearson Institute for more info.
HOW TO APPLY
The application process is a 6 step process. This process was designed in order to capture all details needed to issue an application contract. Once this process is completed online, you will be contacted by a Higher Education Consultant from your preferred campus to issue you with an application contract and to retrieve your ID copies. Please make sure that you have all relevant documentation ready to complete all the steps. To complete all steps will take you between 15 and 20 minutes to complete.
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply online, click the blue button below.
- You can download the hardcopy application form below. You will be able to email or post the form.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- You will click “Submit” at the end of your online application process and it will automatically be delivered to Pearson.
- Remember to upload all of your documents and pay all of the required fees.
To apply using the Hardcopy Application form;
- Complete the form in black pen
- Keep a copy of your application. If posting – keep your receipt of postage and keep in mind that it takes up to 3 weeks to be delivered to Pearson.
- Remember to include all of your supporting documents, proof of payment too.
- You can email the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or post it to the correct campus.
STEP 3: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
The payment will be a part of the application process. You will pay online.
You will need to go to your closest campus to pay the application fee. Alternatively, contact Pearson for further instruction.
The institution offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications in the following faculties:
- Faculty of Commerce and Law
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Applied Science
- Foundation Programmes
You can view all of their courses here.
Pearson Institute of Higher Education,
44 Alsatian Road, Glen Austin Extension 3,
Midrand, South Africa, 1685
+27 11 690 1700
Pearson Institute of Higher Education (Pty) Ltd
Tel: 011 690 1700
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THE SCHOOL WEBSITE