Oxbridge Academy Application 2019-2020
ABOUT: Oxbridge Academy is a fully accredited distance learning institution. They pride themselves in offering quality tertiary education to people all over South Africa, especially those who would not have otherwise been able to study. They also offer rewrites of the National Senior Certificate to students who need to improve their matric results.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click here and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to Inscape you should have the following;
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Be aware of the application date
Application Closing Dates
Applications are open all year round – you can apply and start studying at any point in the year.
There is no application fee or application process. You just have to register and pay the registration fee, acceptance is guaranteed if you meet the minimum requirements.
Course Cost Range per Annum: Courses start from R2 000 – price depends on method of studying, field and duration.
HOW TO APPLY
Oxbridge Academy works a little bit differently. There is no application and selection process. If you meet the requirements of the course, you will be accepted. You simply register, pay the registration fee and start studying from the comfort of your own home.
STEP 1: Register
- Click on the blue button at the bottom of this page.
- Fill in and complete all of your information on the registration form.
- Attach your documents
- Submit the form
If you are unable to register online. Contact 021 1100 200 for information on how to register offline.
STEP 2: WAIT FOR THE STUDENT ADVISOR
- Once you have submitted your registration form, a student advisor will phone you.
- The student advisor will give you all of the necessary instructions needed to complete the registration process.
STEP 3: PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE
Online and Offline Registration
- The Student Advisor will stipulate how much you need to pay at registration. Or you can look here.
- Once the registration fee is paid you can start studying.
- You can pay the course fees off in monthly instalments or once-off.
For a step-by-step guide on the various payment options – click here.
The college offers the following short courses (online and offline), skills certificates (online and offline) and national certificates:
- Advertising and Marketing Management
- Assessor and Moderator
- Beauty Therapy
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Business Management
- Childhood Development
- Computer Studies
- Contact Centre Operations
- Engineering Studies
- Events Management
- Human Resource Management
- Matric and Bridging
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Project Management
- Public Relations
- Public Sector Management
- Secretarial Courses
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Tourism and Hospitality
You can check all of their courses here
- How to Finance Your Studies (DOWNLOAD)
- Fees Breakdown (DOWNLOAD)
- Prospectus and Course List (DOWNLOAD)
- Payment Options (DOWNLOAD)