Open Learning Group Application 2019
ABOUT: Open Learning Group (OLG) is a private tertiary institution that offers quality, fully-accredited qualifications via distance learning. They offer programmes in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Procurement Management, Finance and Commerce, Teaching and Education as well as Management and Leadership allowing freshly matriculated students and working individuals to obtain qualifications in these fields.
Read more about the OLG Access Programme.
Before you apply to OLG you should have the following;
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Application Closing Dates
- You can apply any time throughout the year
- If you wish to start studying in the first semester of the year, be sure to apply before March
- If you wish to start studying mid-year, you must register by July
- Dates per course may vary, confirm the dates by contacting OLG
You can provisionally apply for certain programmes, however, when you are successfully registered, the application fee will be credited.
Course Cost Range per Annum: Courses start from R6 000. Fill in the form on the right for more information and funding options.
You need not to write NBTs before you can apply
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
Currently, there is no online application process. Please see below the step by step guide for the hardcopy application process.
You can download the hardcopy application form at the bottom of this page. The specific application form can be found here
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
Go through each section of the application carefully. Only fill in the information required for the course you have chosen.
Make copies of all of your required documents, have them certified and then add them to your application form.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR You can post your application to:
Private Bag X10, Weltevreden Park, 1715
The university offers a wide variety of qualifications (Higher Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees) in the following fields of study:
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Procurement Management
- Finance and Commerce
- Management and Leadership
You can view all of their courses here.
For More Information visit the school website