Online Application Nigeria: Apply Online to Any University or College In Nigeria. Select Your School Below to Apply Online. Before you apply, please read detailed information on academic programs, admission procedure and application deadlines on our website. Guidelines For Admission and Registration Into Nigeria universities For 2019/2020.
Available Programmes At Nigeria universities. Programmes For the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Here is the Step by Step Guidelines on How To Apply any university in Nigeria for 2019/2020 Admission (E-APPLICATION)
How To Apply Online For Admission to Nigeria universities.
Admission into any university is STRICTLY by merit. We do not ask for money to influence admission or act as Agent. Please beware!!!
For Federal Polytechnics In Nigeria, search for on this website.
Nigeria State Universities and Colleges ONLINE ADMISSION SCREENING 2019/2020
- Abia State University Online Admission Screening
- Adamawa State University Online Admission Screening
- Adekunle Ajasin University Online Admission Screening
- Lagos State University Online Admission Screening
- University Of Abuja Online Admission Screening
- University Of Benin Online Admission Screening
- University Of Nigeria Online Admission Screening
- University Of Port Harcourt Online Admission Screening
- University Of Ilorin Online Admission Screening
- Ahmadu Bello University In Online Admission Screening
- University Of Lagos Online Admission Screening
- University Of Ibadan Online Admission Screening
- Obafemi Awolowo University Online Admission Screening
Important Information About University Application
Know the things stated below before you apply to any university in Nigeria
- Closing Dates
Make sure you are aware of the closing dates of the various universities you intend to apply towards.
- Your application must reach the University before the closing date in order to be considered.
- For University application dates see the site menu
- Online Vs Postage or Courier
Be aware of how your application must reach the University. Some universities such as Unilag have an online application process while other universities require you to post or courier your application so that they have the physical copy.
- Make sure you allow for the amount of time that postage and delivery takes.
- Exam Results
Make sure you have all your exam results from UTME and at least five (5) credit passes in the WASSCE/GCE O‘Level//NECO/NABTEB on hand. You will need to submit these results to the University with the application.
- You will need to submit a certified copy of these results. Never send the originals!
FYI: Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB). Find out more here and check with the institution if you need to complete one.
- Make sure all details are correct
Forms can be a pain to fill in, and are often complicated! Go through the forms slowly and make sure you fill in each part of the form carefully so that you do not make mistakes.
- Consider doing your application in pencil before you fill it in in with a pen.
- A black ballpoint pen is usually the accepted method for filling in forms, put the purple pen away!
Make sure you have a working email address, which anyone can create by registering an email address on gmail.com.
FYI: You will also need a working cell phone number and a postage address.
- Financial Aid
Have a look at the fee’s booklet with your parents or guardians and together. Come to a conclusion about whether or not you might need financial aid. If your household income falls below a certain bracket, either of your parents or guardians are pensioners or either of your parents are unemployed, you may qualify for financial aid.
- If you do require financial aid from your University or Federal Government Scholarships., there will usually be a separate form you may need to complete. Make sure you have your parent or guardian’s most recent pay slip for this.
- You can also check out the list of the scholarship opportunities available to undergraduate Nigerian studentsvfor more ways to fund your studies!
To find out more information about undergraduate scholarships read all about scholarships opportunities.
- Current Year’s Activity
For your application, you will most likely need to fill in what you have been doing for the last year.
- If you were a student at school you also have to submit your exam results and school subjects.
- If you were traveling, you may be required to provide details of your activities.
- Signing the Declaration
Your application will need to be signed by your parents or guardians and by you.
- Make sure that you all know exactly what you are signing and that all the information in the application is true and correct.
- Supporting Documents
Most of the applications require some supporting documents.
- These are certified copies or your IDand certified copies of your parents or guardians ID’s.
- Other supporting documents may be your exam results, proof of residence.
- Make sure that you have copies of these documents and never send the original!
- Pay the Application Fee
Find out what the application fee for your University is and make sure that you pay the fee in the required method before you send your application.
- Do not send your application fee via post.
- Pay the fee at the bank or via online if you have a credit card
- Find out whether or not you need to provide a proof of payment that the application fee has been paid.
If you are accepted to your chosen University you will be sent a formal letter or email.
- You will usually have a few months in which to accept based on your final results (so no slacking off yet!) Remember to accept the offer and make sure that in the following year you have paid the Minimum Initial Payment.
- The MIP is the minimum amount of your fees which must be paid in order for you to begin a ‘payment plan’ with the university. It is also often what must be paid in order for you to secure a place in a residence.