Nelson Mandela University (NMU) Application 2019/2020
ABOUT: Nelson Mandela University (NMU) is a new generation university, distinguished by the wide range of study options and access routes open to students. NMU nurtures innovation, fosters creativity, embraces technology and develops people to meet the challenges of tomorrow. NMU is the largest university in the Eastern Cape.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to NMU you should have the following;
1. Proof of payment of your application fee (International applicants only)
2. Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID.
3. Exam Results: Grade 12 Marks are very important for your application. Your Matric June Marks is allowed to use to apply. Thus, have it on hand
4. Remember you will need a valid email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Be aware of the Application Date:
30 September 2019
Check your application status here.
- There is no application fee for South African students.
- The application fee for international students is R500
Nelson Mandela University required students to write NBTS Test before they can apply.
Course Cost Range Per Annum: Tuition costs at NMU vary, depending on the course – take a look at the fees per course here
Do you have any question about your application?
Tel: +27 (0) 41 504 1111
Where to find the institution?
Street Address (South Campus):
The Admissions Office
PO Box 77000
Nelson Mandela University