My Unisa Registration 2019
Complete & submit your registration
Successful applicants and re-registering students must register to study through Unisa in 2019.
- Applicants (new applicants & Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification) may only register if they have received an offer of placement from Unisa and have accepted the offer online.
- Re-registering students can register for the 2019 academic year during the relevant registration period once they have received their registration details from Unisa.
- Should you wish to change to an alternative qualification, please apply for the alternative qualification during the next application period.
Check that you are ready to complete & submit your registration
- I’ve selected the modules for which I want to register based on the study time I have available and the number of modules I need to pass per year / over 2 consecutive semesters.
- I’ve calculated my study fees, including miscellaneous fees, additional study material fees and the cost of my prescribed books.
- I’ve written down the exam and other registration codes I need to complete my registration.
- I’ve read Unisa’s Student Rules.
Unisa’s online registration process is quick, simple and accurate. This is why we recommend this option. When registering online, you’ll be prompted when information is missing or incorrect, helping you to ensure that you include all the necessary information when submitting your registration form.
2019 academic year
First semester registration: opens on 3 January; closes on 25 January 2019.
- Student number; You must be a returning student or if you are a first-time student (at Unisa), have successfully applied for admission.
- Email address; Free email for life is provided by Unisa. For more information go to the myLife website.
|Undergraduate Registration <<GO>>
(All undergraduate qualifications including the BTech degree and National Diplomas)
|Postgraduate Registration: Honours and Diplomas <<GO>>|
|Postgraduate Registration: Master’s and Doctoral << GO>>|
|Credit card payment <<GO>> OR the payment walktrough <<GO>>
(A note about the security of online payment to Unisa.)