LISOF Fashion Education Application 2019/2020
ABOUT: LISOF is the best Fashion Design School and Retail Education Institution in South Africa. the Institution’s alumni populate fashion and retail environments throughout the world, and their programmes in fashion are well sought after in the industry.
LISOF is registered with the Department of Education as a Private Higher Education Institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997 (Registration Certificate no. 2002/he07/002).
Be Aware of the Application date:
Application Closing Dates
- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Prospective students are required to complete an entry assessment (at no fee) before accepted to their programme of choice. After accepted to the programme students are required to make a deposit payment to confirm their registration. This deposit is the first instalment towards the tuition fees.
Course Cost : Full Time Studies tuition fees range: R40 950 to R85 400
Short Courses tuition fees: R9 000
Before you apply to LISOF Fashion Education you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your application fee (compulsory for SA and International applicants )
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID.
- Exam Results: Grade 11 Marks are very important for your application. Your Matric June Marks is allowed by Embury Institute to use to apply. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a valid email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply go to LISOF’s website and fill out the form on the applicable course page. LISOF’s sales consultants will contact you with more information.
The institution offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications:
- Higher Certificate in Fashion Retail
- Higher Certificate in Fashion
- Diploma in Fashion
- Bachelor of Arts in Fashion
- Bachelor of Commerce in Fashion
- BA Honours in Fashion
- Short Courses
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THE SCHOOL WEBSITE