ABOUT: Lyceum Correspondence College is a distance learning institution, offering all of the benefits of distance learning along with a quality qualification. Their courses are far more affordable than face-to-face studies, making education more accessible to a larger population – including you.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click here and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to Lyceum Correspondence College you should have the following;
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Be Aware of the application date:
Application Closing Dates: Lyceum’s applications are open all year round.
Application Fees: There are no application fees but you will be required to make a payment for the tuition.
Course Cost Range per Annum: Fill in the form on the right for more information on course fees.
You don’t need to write NBTs before you can apply.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply online, click the blue button at the bottom of this page. OR Choose enroll now on Lyceum’s website when on your desired course information page.
- There are no hardcopy application forms available.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Fill in all of the requested details.
- Submit all of the requested documents.
STEP 3: MAKE THE PAYMENT
Once you have completed the form you will be prompted to make a payment. Follow the steps as they guide. Alternatively, contact Lyceum regarding other payment options.
Lyceum has the following faculties available via distance learning:
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Commerce and Law
- Faculty of Safety & Criminal Justice
- Faculty of Fleet & Operations
You can view all of their courses here.
Tel: +27 11 712 2000
LYCEUM Student Enrolment:
Tel: 0860 100 705
Tel: +27 83 918 2500
Assessment (Assignments & Examinations) enquiries:
Submitting of Assignments:
Fax: 086 529 2079
Work-Integrated Learning (WIL):
Tel: 0860 100 705
Fax: 011 712 2300 / 2302
Switchboard: 011 712 2000