INTEC College Application 2019
ABOUT: Intec College is a private tertiary institution that offers distance learning courses. They offer a wide variety of courses and are market leaders in each course that they offer. They pride themselves in remaining relevant to continue meeting cultural and academic needs. One of their mottos – “earn while you learn” – rings true for many students in SA. Intec offers everyone the opportunity to further their studies, learn new skills and gain knowledge while working full-time and providing for themselves and their families.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click here and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to Intec College you should have the following;
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Application Closing Dates
Applications are open all year round – you can start studying any time of the year.
There are no application fees. However, you will be required to pay your tuition in full or make your first instalment upon registration.
Course Cost Range : Prices vary tremendously depending on the NQF level of the qualification and the duration thereof. Complete the form above and Intec College will contact you directly with all of the information you will need.
You don’t have to write NBTs before you can apply
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR COURSE
- After deciding what course you wish to study, search for your desired course by starting to type the name in the allocated box in the link.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Complete the form will all of the requested details.
- They will prompt you with all of the necessary information and documents throughout the process.
STEP 3: MAKE YOUR PAYMENT
- After completing all of your details you will be required to pay the full tuition or make the first instalment. Select the payment option that suits you and make the payment.
- After payment you will be a registered student. You will be able to access your study material through “My Intec” on the main menu. You will also be able to track your study material.
Tel: 0861 173 173
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THE SCHOOL WEBSITE