ABOUT:Inscape is a private tertiary institution with their qualifications and courses focusing on design and innovation. They teach their courses with a holistic view and strive to unleash each and every student’s full potential. Their values encourage quality, authenticity and relationships.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click here and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to Inscape you should have the following;
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Be aware of the application date
Application Closing Dates
- 31 December 2019
- The later you leave your application for 2019, the more you’ll pay.
Course Cost Range per Annum: Course costs range from R48 000 – R87 000
They have various payment options. For more info, click here.
You don’t need to write NBTS Test before you can apply
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
Inscape uses an online application system only.
- To apply online, click below
- There is no hardcopy application. but there is a face to face application click here.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Fill in all of your details.
- Submit your documents. You can find a full list of the required documents here, under “How Do I Apply.”
STEP 3: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
- You can find their banking details here.
- Remember to use your reference number when making the payment. If you forget to do so, they will not recognise it as your application fee and your application will not be able to be processed.
Tel:(+27) 21 462 6915 | Email: email@example.com
Tel:(+27) 11 327 2002 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel:(+27) 12 346 2189 | Email: email@example.com
Tel:(+27) 31 303 8016 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit the school website