ICESA Education Application 2019
ABOUT: ICESA Education offers full-time and part-time courses to those who wish to improve their skills and value through a sound education. ICESA have campuses in Durban and Pietermaritzburg, they educate students with courses from education and fashion, to business. They offer modern facilities and the latest equipment that is available to all students. They are fully accredited through various councils, including the Department of Higher Education and Training as a private college.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to ICESA EDUCATION you should have the following;
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Be aware of the application date
Application Closing Dates
Ensure you Enroll before the next semester starts.
- To study in first semester, enroll by the end of January
- To study in the second semester, enroll by the end of July
There are no application fees, however you will be required to pay a portion of or the full amount of the tuition fees as well as a registration fee of R500.
Course Cost Range per Annum: Deposit of R3980 Monthly payment of R1515 for 10 months
There is no need to write NBTs before you can apply
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: ENROL ONLINE
ICESA offers an online enrolment for your convenience. If you are unable to enrol online, visit your nearest campus or fill in the form on the right and they will contact you.
Go to ICESA’s website and click the “Enrol Online” button.
Choose the correct course from the list and then click the “Enrol Now” button next to the course name.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Complete the form with all of your details as they prompt you.
- You will need scanned images of your documentation.
STEP 3: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
There is no application fee, but you are to make a payment while registering. You can choose to pay the tuition in full or you can choose one of the payment plans and make your first instalment.
Tel: 031 307 7071
563 Anton Lembede
Tel: 031 301 7217
2nd Floor Garlicks Chambers
61 Joe Slovo (Field) Street
City Campus & Matric School
Tel: 033 342 9737
For more information visit the school website