How to Check Jamb Caps
To Check Jamb Admission Status Online, follow the steps below:
1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility preferably using a PC or Chrome browser on mobile.
2. Login with the credentials( email and password) you created your jamb account with.
3. After successfully login, You’ll see CAPS option in the Jamb menu. Click on it and you’ll be taken to the CAPS page.
4. Better still, scroll to check DE/UTME admission status while you are logged in to your Jamb profile.
5. If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferable to use a Computer.
6. You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on ‘Admission Status’.
7. It’ll then bring your details.
If you’ve been admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’
Option 2 Way To Check Jamb Admission Status:
- Visit Jamb admission status checker using the link here.
- Ensure you still remember the email and password you used to create Jamb account earlier.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- If you are getting the issue of invalid pin click here.
- If you successfully login, your Jamb candidates dashboard (Home) will appear.
- Scroll down to where you will see check admission status.
- Click on Check Admission Status Menu.
- You may be required to enter your examination year and Jamb registration number, else, your admission status for the current year will appear.
- If you are admitted, go ahead to print your Jamb admission letter.
- If it says No admission given yet, check back again as other batches of admission list will be released.