How To Fix The Issue Of Invalid Pin When Checking Jamb Results
I can’t check my Jamb 2019 result because I am getting the error of invalid pin when logging in to my Jamb profile.
Now, let’s see the causes, effects and solutions.
Causes of Invalid Username Or Password When Checking 2019 Jamb Result
The following are possible causes of invalid pin when checking your Jamb 2019 result.
- You didn’t enter the correct email used in your Jamb profile.
- You left a space after entering your email.
- You entered the wrong password.
- You forgot that passwords are case sensitive. Example, Andy is not the same as andy when it comes to password.
- Jamb server error.
- You used a bad browser.
How To Solve The Issues Of Invalid Pin When Checking Your Jamb Result
- Enter the correct email that you used to register.
- Don’t put space after entering your email.
- Enter your password exactly how you login in the first time.
- If the issue is from Jamb server, all you have to do is keep trying and trying. After many attempts, it will work.
- Sometimes, the issue comes from the browser you used. I recommend you use Google Chrome, or better still, you a laptop.
Let me know how this article has helped you.
Click here to check your result now.