ABOUT: Damelin is a private college, with 17 campuses, owned by Educor (the Education Investment Corporation Limited) group. It was founded by Benjamin Damelin in 1943 Despite offering degrees, diplomas and other higher qualifications, Damelin is considered a college instead of a university due to the regulations for tertiary institutions in South Africa. Damelin is the oldest and most profitable education subsidiary owned by Educor. By November 2012, over one million students had graduated from Damelin.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to Damelin you should have the following;
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Be aware of the application date
Application Closing Dates
You can enrol at any time of the year.
There is no application fee. However, you will be required to make the full tuition payment or the first instalment during the application process.
Course Cost Range per Annum: Courses start at about R5 000.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: FIND YOUR COURSE
- Go through Damelin Online’s wide variety of courses and find one that most suits you.
STEP 2: REGISTER AND ENROL
- Once you’ve found the right course, click on it.
- Click the register button on that page or click the blue button below on this page.
- Fill in your details and submit.
- You will receive a confirmation email. Click the link in that email and login in with your email and password.
- Make sure your desired course is selected and then click the “Enrol Now” button.
- Fill out the enrolment form and submit.
STEP 3: MAKE THE PAYMENT
- You will be prompted to pay the tuition. You have two payment choices:
- Pay the tuition in full.
- Make use of one of Damelin Online’s affordable payment plans.
- You will receive the receipt of payment via email within a few days.
- Click on Courses on the main menu and then select Continue My Course
STEP 4: LEARN AWAY!
- Select the course you just enrolled for on the dashboard
- You can immediately start learning!
- You can study at any time on any day. Each module will have notes and videos to help you along.
- You can stop at any point and start again where you left off.
Tel: +27 861 338 267
Damelin (Pty) Ltd, 57 Underwood Road, Pinetown, Durban, 3610, South Africa.