CodeSpace Academy Application 2019/2020
ABOUT: CodeSpace Academy is a private tertiary institution that offers part-time and full-time coding courses. CodeSpace Academy founders started the institution to offer quality education to young people in the tech space in South Africa. They offer beginners coding courses to high school students in order to teach youngsters how to understand technology from a young age – and hopefully carrying it with them through tertiary education and beyond.
Be Aware of the application date:
Application Closing Dates
Courses start periodically throughout the year. check below:
There are no application fees. However, you will need to pay a deposit to secure your place.
Full-time courses start from: R24,000
Part-time courses start from: R4,500
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click here and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to CodeSpace Academy you should have the following;
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
You will need to complete the first step of the application by completing the online form. One of CodeSpace Academy’s admission advisors will then contact you to help you complete the process.
- There is no hardcopy application available. Visit their campus if you need assistance.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
The admission advisor will contact you to get more information and to complete your application.
STEP 3: PAYMENT
Your admission advisor will inform you of any payments that need to be made. They’ll provide payment details and dates.
The academy offers the following full-time courses:
- Front end web development course (10 weeks)
- View the course here.
The following part-time courses are also available:
- Code 101
- Laravel 101
- PHP Fundamentals
You can view all of their part-time courses here.