City Varsity Online Application 2019
City Varsity Online offers you the same quality and field-expertise as City Varsity does, but with the added benefit of being able to study from anywhere in South Africa from the comfort of your own home. You’ll have lecturers who are industry experts guiding you along the way, allowing for a high quality certificate as well as the added benefit of potential employers acknowledging the worth of your skills.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click here and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to City Varsity Online you should have the following;
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
Application Closing Dates
Their short courses start throughout the year. Browse through their courses, their starting and ending dates are indicated on the course information page.
- There are no application fees
- You will be required to pay the tuition fees upon enrollment
Course Cost Range
- Short courses start at R4 300.
- Average duration of course is 8 weeks
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR COURSE
- Browse through their various online courses.
- Select the one you wish to study.
STEP 2: REGISTER
- Click the Apply Online button below.
- You will receive a confirmation email and link, click the link and login with your details.
- Select the course you wish to study again and click enrol now again.
- Fill out the form
STEP 3: MAKE YOUR PAYMENT
- You will be prompted to pay online. Make the payment.
- You will receive an email with your receipt within a few days.
- Go to the City Varsity Online Website and click My Account.
STEP 4: START STUDYING
- Select the course you’re enrolled to on the dashboard
- Start studying 🙂
They offer a range of short courses within the media and creative arts industry. Some of the skills they cover are:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Web Design
- Interior Design
- Graphic Design
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Documentary Filmmaking
- Social Media
- Creative Writing
You can view all of their courses here.