How to Check JAMB result with Only Registration Number 2019
Every year, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, (JAMB) conduct an examination that will determine if a student will be admitted or not.
After conducting and sitting for the examination, the board will release the score/results of candidates. And if you scored below 160 mark, you will be eligible to apply for polytechnic, if you score above 180, you will be eligible to apply for a university admission.
- Log on to http://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting3/CheckUTMEResults
- Enter your registration number
- Click on “Check My Result”
In case you want to access your original JAMB result through their homepage, then follow the steps below.
How to Check JAMB Result 
To access the Computer based UTME results online from the e-facility portal of the examination body, candidates are advised to follow the steps below:
- Visit the JAMB website http://jamb.org.ng/
- Click on ‘Check 2018 UTME Results’
- Input your JAMB registration Number/e-Mail
- Click ‘Check My Results’ to view your scores.
You can then print your result by clicking on ‘Print Result’. Your laptop must be connected to a printer before you can do so.
Other Important Information you need to know:
- JAMB Registration Form 2019/2020
- JAMB Cut-off Marks 2019
- JAMB Brochure 2019
- Jamb Form
- Jamb Checker
- Jamb Caps
- How to Check Jamb Caps
- Jamb Portal To Check
- Jamb UTME
- Jamb News
- Jamb Cbt
- Jamb Past Questions
- How To Check Jamb Result
- Jamb Matriculation List
- Jamb Admission Status
- Jamb Admission Letter
- Jamb Utme