Boston City Campus Application 2019/2020
ABOUT: Boston City Campus and Business College offers a unique tertiary education experience. With over 25 years of experience, the insititution believe in a balanced method of learning by allowing creativity, energy and enthusiasm. Their aim is to teach you the theory of your desired field while simultaneously getting you work-ready with “real-world experience.”
Be Aware of the application date:
Application Closing Dates
- First semester: 26 February 2019
- Second semester: 26 July 2019
- 2019 Applications: OPEN
There are no application fees.
Download course brochures for more information here. For extended payment options, contact Boston City Campus directly.
The application process can be tricky. Worry no more, we have all the support you need to help you get through it. Click here and read about Applications instructions
Before you apply to Boston City Campus you should have the following;
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results:Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or in a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply online here or by clicking the button below. Remember, you need the following to apply:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Matric certificate or latest academic results
You can go to any of their 45 support centres around South Africa and someone will assist you if you can’t apply online. Remember your certified ID and academic results.
The institution offers a wide variety of qualifications in the following areas:
- Advertising, Communications and Public Relations
- Health, Sports and Wellness Programmes
- Information & Communication Technologies (ICTs)
- Management & Marketing
- Digital Learning: Credentials-Badges
- Accounting Programmes & Courses
- Business Administration & Service
- Hospitality, Events & Tourism Programmes and Courses
- Human Resources & Legal Studies
- Lifestyle Courses
- Personal Development & Occasional Study Courses
You can view all of their courses here.