Apply Online UFH 2019/2020
How To Apply University Of Fort Hare Online 2019/2020
Applying to any university can be tricky thus, before you begin applying online or in hard copy, click here to know more about the instructions you must follow.
Before you apply to UFH you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of non-refundable applicationfee R80.
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID.
- Exam Results: Grade 11 Marks are very important for your application. Your Matric June Marks is allowed by UFH to use to apply. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need an email address when applying either online or a hard copy . Note that the following systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: Hotmail, Webmail, Ymail, Outlook and Live. It is advisable to create and use a Gmail address for the application.
- You’ll need to upload your deposit slip together with the other required documents.
Apply as early as possible in the application cycle. Applications close at the end of October.
Apply to UFH using the hard copy application
Before you apply using the hard copy form, consider this;
- There are two separate forms for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants.
- The application fee for hardcopy applicants is R120.
- For postgraduates, late applications will be accepted until 31 December and an application fee of R250 will be charged.
- A certified copy of your requirements will need to be attached to your application. This includes your deposit slip.
- Need accommodation? You will need to indicate if you do and complete the application for student accommodation.
University of Fort Hare
Private Bag X1314
EAST LONDON CAMPUS
The Registrar University of Fort Hare
Private Bag X9083
Are you ready
Make sure you have a valid email address and access to a scanner before proceeding
Application Fees for UFH
- Meet Entry Requirements and submit your application form and all the necessary documentation before 31 October 2019.2. A non-refundable application fee of R80.00 is payable by all applicants (for online applications).The residence application fee is R120 for all applicants. Applicants who apply using the hardcopy application process will need to pay an application fee of R120. Late applications from postgraduates will be accepted until 31 December and have a late application fee of R250. Please use the following bank details to deposit and upload the deposit slip with the rest of your required documents.
3. BANKING DETAILS
Bank: Standard Bank
Branch code: 05 01 19
Account name: University of Fort Hare
Account number: 28 210 1357
Reference: Applicant’s name and surname
Submitting of Results and Documents
make sure that your details are accurate before submitting Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
step 2: An SMS will be sent to you informing you of the status of your application thereafter a letter of confirmation.
step 3: Current matriculants who qualify based on their Grade 12 mid-term performance, are provisionally admitted pending the submission of their final matric results and subject to availability of space
step 4 : Successful applicants will receive sms and an admission letter, together with a registration guide, which reflects the registration dates and orientation programme.
Contact University of Fort Hare:
For more information on how to apply to UFH, you can visit their website and Apply.
Alternatively, you can contact the UFH Admissions Department using the following details:
Tel: 040 602 2011
Tel: 040 608 3407
Tel: 043 704 7000