ABOUT: AFDA is a private higher education institution which offers higher certificate and degree programmes that are registered by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) under the Higher Education Act, 1997 and the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). AFDA’s programmes are accredited and participate productively in the ongoing re-accreditation and quality assurance processes of the Council on Higher Education (CHE) to ensure the quality of programmes offered in the school.
Be Aware of the application date:
Application Closing Dates
AFDA does not having closing dates for applications. Prospective students are encouraged to apply online or at your chosen campus as soon as possible. Once accepted, secure your place by paying registration.
There is no application fee to apply to AFDA. Applicants will need to pay a registration fee once accepted, in order to secure a place in their chosen programme.
Course Cost : R51 000 – R97 000 (Course & Payment Plan dependent
HOW TO APPLY
Applying to AFDA is simple:
Complete the online form (below), write a brief motivation and attach the relevant transcript.
Once the school have received everything and it’s in order, they’ll let you know about your application status. You’ll need to pay the registration fee to secure your spot for the next academic year!
Tel: 011 482 8345
Tel: 021 448 7600
Tel: 031 569 2252
Tel: 041 582 1266
Tel: +267 3102542
QUALIFICATIONS OFFERED BY AFDA
AFDA offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications:
- Higher Certificates
- Higher Certificate in Film, Television & Entertainment Production
- Higher Certificate in Radio & Podcasting
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Motion Picture Medium
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Live Performance
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Business Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Postgraduate Degrees
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Honours in Motion Picture Medium
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Honours in Live Performance
- Masters of Fine Arts in Motion Picture Medium
For all courses click here.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THE SCHOOL WEBSITE