A.B.U. Zaria Online Application Forms
Guidelines to filling A.B.U. online application forms
(For Diplomas, Higher Diplomas, LVT, SBRS, Sasakawa, Certificates, Pre-ND, Special Admissions)
To avoid problems with your application process, you are strongly advised to carefully read the guidelines below and adhere to them while you fill your forms.
- Step 1: Create Account:
- All information supplied in this step must be for the applicant. If you are helping someone to apply, you must supply the information for the applicant.
- The email you supply here will be the login name of the applicant henceforth. You must supply a working email.
- Information entered in Step 1 can never be edited. Please check to confirm before you click “Create Account” in Step 1!
- Step 2: Transaction ID:
- You should print the Transaction ID slip generated in this step.
- Go to a designated bank to make payment.
- You can only continue with other steps of the application after making payment.
- Step 3: Biodata: Enter additional data about yourself as required.
- Step 4: Programme:
- Select the Programme of study you are applying for.
- Consult with the school, institute, centre or department concerned if you are not sure.
- Step 5: O-Levels:
- This is where you should enter your O-Level results.
- A maximum of two sittings are allowed.
- You should enter a minimum of five subjects before you can proceed to the next step.
- Step 6: A-Levels (for those applying for LVT or Sasakawa programmes).
- Step 7: Passport-size photograph upload.
- Step 8: Declaration.
- Step 9: Completion:
- Review all information you entered before submitting your form.
- You CANNOT edit your form once you have submitted at the last, final step!
Go back to Application Forms.